Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bliss Product Reveiw!


Bliss best of skintentions daily moisturizer spf 15


•protects the skin with SPF 15 for UVB (burning) protection plus a UVA (aging) rating PA++ •instantly illuminates the skin with phytonutrients •delivers vitamins, minerals and omegas to promote healthy skinYou’ve only got one face (unless you plan to sneak in some surgery), so protect its future with our new once-a-day mega-moisturizer. It not only shields against burn-causing UVB rays, but is also one of the only moisturizers with a PA++ rating which indicates that it’s clinically proven to protect against age-inducing UVA rays. And it’s not just serious sun defense—it also delivers a daily dose of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and omegas to keep skin looking healthy, plus phytonutrients from tonka beans for a luminous finish. (All that for $35? Talk about a good ‘skin’-vestment.) click on the link to watch video:
I had the chance to try this product and I love it. I always jump at the opportunity to try new skin care products so when She Speaks asked me to review this product I was more than happy to help. My skin is usually very dry in the summer and it doesn’t help that I’m six months pregnant with raging hormones. This lotion leaves my face feeling baby smooth it goes on light and absorbs in the skin fast. I apply a dab on my forehead cheeks and chin before I put on my makeup. It also has an SPF in it so I’m protected from the sun all day. I strongly recommend this product to those who are in search of a good moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment