Don't forget to "Like" IMAX's Facebook page.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER FEW WILL WIN.
1. How to Enter: Online sweepstakes only, which begins at 12:00 A.M. (central time) on December 15, 2011 and ends at 11:59 P.M. (central time) on January 5, 2012. To enter, submit a blog post on Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol in IMAX theatres via your personal page on www.MyBlogSpark.com. Sweepstakes entry limited to one entry per person per email address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes ends on January 5, 2012.
3. Prizes: Ten (10) Prizes: Prize is a set of four (4) redemption codes good for free entry to see Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol at IMAX theatres. Approximate Retail Value: $84.00
Redemption codes/tickets subject to separate terms and conditions from cash card provider. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Total value of all prizes is $840.00. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any taxes are the responsibility of the winner. If eligible winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. Limit one prize per person.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes: Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received online during the promotional period on or about January 6, 2012. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, including city and state identification. Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners and guests for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sweepstakes void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Winners’ List: Winners will be notified via e-mail by January 9, 2012.
Sweepstakes sponsored by:
2525 Speakman Drive
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5K 1B1
Disclosure:All information was provided by IMAX through MyBlogSpark.