Friday, August 17, 2012

Clutter Solutions-Review

Maximize cabinet space and tame the chaos in kitchen cabinets with efficient baby food and beverage container organizers from PRK™ Products.  No more multiple parts of bottles and sippy cups taking up valuable kitchen space, the Universal Baby Bottle & Sippy Cup Organizer keeps all the parts in one tidy place. The Universal Baby Food Jar Organizer stores 16 jars and even acts as a shelf, allowing for other items to be stacked on top of it. PRK™ Products are dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalate free and can be stored in the pantry, fridge or freezer (great for store bought or homemade baby food).   www.prkproductsinc.com

 I was given the opportunity to try these great space saving products and what a difference they make just see for yourself:

Universal Baby Bottle & Sippy Cup Organizer 






I can store my bottles and sippy cups on my counter while using very little space  and avoid the chore of searching for bottle and sippy cup parts.


Universal Baby Food Jar Organizer





This jar organizer makes it easy to find your baby's favorites and also makes the jars more visible so you can actually see what you have. I don't know how many times I end up with to many fruits and not enough veggie's. You can put this organizer in your pantry or even your fridge the sky's the limit.

Ladies it's the little things that can make a whole lot of difference and if these organizers can save me a few minutes of headache I'm sure you will agree it is well worth it. Especially when it means more time with the family.

You can purchase these PRK products online at Bed Bath & Beyond as well as many other stores you can find a list on the website: www.prkproductsinc.com



Disclosure: I was given this product to try in exchange for my review these are my honest opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment