Monday, September 17, 2012

SaffroLean Update

Hello ladies, I told you I would be giving you updates on my SaffroLean progress so here it goes.....I forgot my SaffroLean over the Labor Day Holiday and we were out of town so there was nothing I could do about it. I was so upset because I could feel the difference right away. I went over board with the snacking and overeating so when I got on the scale it showed I did not gain weight thankfully ,but there was no weight loss either. So I vowed to get back on track and so here are my results so far:





I would like to say that I limit myself to anything fried or that contains a lot of grease or fat. I also have been running at least three days a week and this week I'm going to incorporate a 20 minute workout with three pound weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment