Friday, November 2, 2012

30 for 30 Sit up challenge

So I started this challenge technically yesterday on the 1st but I'm doing  my post officially today! This is what I look like on day ONE. I have decided to take independentmami's 30 for 30 challenge. I did my set of 30 sit ups last night and OMG it was not easy. I have only been running and spinning so my abs are not in the best of shape. I hope to change that my wedding dress is scheduled to arrive any day now and I want to be at my best for the alterations. I am putting the challenge out there for anyone who wants to join.Just click on independentmami to  Link up your post.  In your post tell us a little about yourself, why you want to do the challenge, pics, or whatever you would like to share.  The more the merrier, right?

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment